
"Mis tres animales" - My Three Animals
Mexico 墨西哥樂隊 Los Tucanes de Tijuana 1995年的突破之作。歌曲表面上是講述墨西哥一個住在馬廄的貧窮男孩, 與他三隻動物, 鸚鵡, 山羊和公雞同踏上旅程的故事。内容實在是一名毒販的自述, 他的毒品跨越邊境到達美國之後而成為富翁。這歌曲因此被大多數電台禁播, 及後, 墨西哥多個州郡亦立法, 禁止所有涉及毒品的歌曲與音樂。
Mario Quintero Lara, 1976年生於 Mexico 墨西哥, Sinaloa 州的小鎮 Las Huacapas; 1987年, 時年十一歲, 與表哥 Joel Higuera, 朋友 David Servín Raya 組成 Los Tucanes de Tijuana 樂隊, 自此之後, Mario 由主唱至歌曲創作, 在全球售出超過一千三百萬張專輯, 並獲提名不少於十二項 "Latin Grammy 拉丁格蘭美" 獎項。
"Mis tres animales" - My Three Animals
這首幾乎可以當成童謠的作品, 1995年面世之後, 令致 Mario Quintero Lara 聲名大噪。歌曲當中的 "鸚鵡" 暗示了 "Cocaine 可卡因, "公雞" 象徵 "Marijuana 大麻", "山羊" 所指是 "Heroine 海洛英", 同是墨西哥在美國邊境最大交易量的三種毒品。在歌曲的結尾時的一段歌詞 「我的 "動物" 很兇惡, 如你無法應對, 就不要一試!」 , 言下之意在警告年輕人, 這三樣東西是不能碰的。
"Mis Tres Animales" - Los Tucanes De Tijuana 1995
Written by Mario Quintero
Video Link https://youtu.be/WzspSfxW1jM
Vivo de tres animales que quiero como a mi vida 我靠著愛如生命的三隻動物生活
Con ellos gano dinero y ni les compro comida 靠牠們賺錢, 卻不用買食物給牠們
Son animales muy finos 牠們是非常優秀的動物
Mi perico (Cocaine), mi gallo (Marijuana) y mi chiva (Heroin) 我的鸚鵡、公雞和山羊
En California y Nevada, en Tejas y en Arizona 在加州和內華達州, 在德州和亞利桑那
Y también allá en Chicago tengo unas cuantas personas 在芝加哥也有幾個人
Que venden mis animales 售賣這樣的動物
Más que hamburguesas en el McDonald's 比麥當勞的漢堡包還多
Aprendí a vivir la vida hasta que tuve dinero 我學會過着有錢的生活
Y no niego que fui pobre, tampoco que fui burrero 我不否認我曾貧窮, 也不否認我曾愚笨
Ahora soy un gran señor 現在我已成為大人物
Mis mascotas codician los güeros 我的寵物垂涎那些年輕人
Traigo cerquita la muerte, pero no me sé rajar 我快要死, 但從不認輸
Sé que me busca el gobierno hasta debajo del mar 我知道政府即使在海底也要找到我
Pero para todo hay mañana 但一切都有明天
Mi escondite no han podido hallar 他們一直找不到我藏身之處
El dinero en abundancia también es muy peligroso 金錢過多也非常危險
Por eso yo me lo gasto con mis amigos gustoso 所以我樂於和朋友一起花掉
Y las mujeres la neta 還有那些像個捕網的女人
Ven dinero y se les van los ojos 她們看到金錢眼睛就發亮
Dicen que mis animales van a a acabar con la gente 人們說我的動物會殺人
Pero no es obligación que se les pongan enfrente 但並非必須面對牠們
Mis animales son bravos 我的動物很兇惡
Si no saben torear pues no le entren 如果不知如何應付, 就不要參與其中
"Parrot, Goat and Rooster"
Pål Moddi Knutsen 將原曲的內容, 以英文編撰的歌詞和自己樂譜, 用上歌曲裡的三隻動物的名字 "Parrot, Goat and Rooster", 收錄在2016年的專輯 "UNSONGS" Album - Track B1. 成為 "Banned Song 禁歌" 之一。
樂迷從 'UNSONGS" 這張專輯唱片封套上的三隻小動物, 可見 Pål Moddi 對這首歌曲很重視, 因為, 在流行樂壇有關毒品的禁歌, 內容大多是隱喻毒品帶來飄飄然和樂在其中的感受; "Parrot, Goat and Rooster" 是一首少有的歌曲, 談及毒品會危害生命之外, 並忠告要遠離它。
在墨西哥, 這類有關毒品的歌曲和音樂被禁制甚為普遍, 皆因墨西哥政府與國内龎大勢力的毒梟, 在政治和經濟上至今仍然有着千絲萬縷的關連, 他們唯有把民間這些聲音壓制下來, 寕可被而不談更為上策, 卻成為美國總統 Donald Trump 特朗普對墨西哥輸出毒品至美國, 令致國民的健康與及經濟嚴重受損, 因此要提高墨西哥貨物到美國的關税!
"UNSONGS" Album - Track B1 : "Parrot, Goat and Rooster" Pål Moddi 2016
Music : Pål Moddi
Video Link https://youtu.be/XNY6kXr_lJU
My parrot, my goat and my rooster
The finest of pets that you'll find
With them I bring joy wherever I go
And make some to make things go round
To New Mexico and Arkansas
And even to Illinois' shores
I sell off my kids to the highest bid
And then I return home for more
I grew up to thrive among horses
And I do not deny I was poor
Now my name is known throughout the plains
And among the güeros in the north (Young Fellow)
Death rides ever by my side
And the high lords far behind
For where there's will there'll be a way
And my ways are hard to find
The finest of pets that you'll find
With them I bring joy wherever I go
And make some to make things go round
To New Mexico and Arkansas
And even to Illinois' shores
I sell off my kids to the highest bid
And then I return home for more
I grew up to thrive among horses
And I do not deny I was poor
Now my name is known throughout the plains
And among the güeros in the north (Young Fellow)
Death rides ever by my side
And the high lords far behind
For where there's will there'll be a way
And my ways are hard to find
Ah.... Ah....
Money's a treacherous companion
And that's why I spend mine with ease
On women and friends, to smoothen the bends
Yeah, I keep just the little I need
Money's a treacherous companion
And that's why I spend mine with ease
On women and friends, to smoothen the bends
Yeah, I keep just the little I need
They say that my pets bring but pain and regrets
And then they ask me to pass them a booster
It's the greatest of men who come again and again
To my parrot, my goat and my rooster
And then they ask me to pass them a booster
It's the greatest of men who come again and again
To my parrot, my goat and my rooster
Ah.... Ah....
NEXT .... "UNSONGS" The Project - Track B2
