西 曲 索 引 : Z e r o
Zambezi - The Piranhas - 非洲旅遊 : 陳秀雯
Zambezi - The Piranhas
Well, if I have the whim
I either sink or swim,
it never really seems to matter either way.
And if a bill comes in,
just throw it in the bin
because I'm sure to get
some more another day.
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
I'm on my way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
I ought to face life's complications,
but I haven't got the inclination
and I never learned the hang of facing
my responsibilities.
So when the bailiff comes, explain to him
I haven't got a thing to give to him,
but if he wants to come round visiting me,
this is where I'll be:
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
I'm on my way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
Well, if my bank should phone
tell them I ain't at home,
just say I packed
my plastic bag and went away;
as for the landlord's rent,
so if he's asking questions,
you'll know what to say:
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
I'm on my way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
he's on his way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
to Africa,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam ....
Zambezi 非洲旅遊 : 陳秀雯
尋刺激通處走, 喜新鮮厭古舊, 為要找歡笑快樂走到去非洲
原野中通處走, 風沙中我享受, 任我癲可以放盡, 梗要玩番夠
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam非洲旅遊
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam
你笑佢笑齊齊笑, 開開心你叫佢叫齊齊叫, 槍聲響你跳佢跳齊齊跳, 要快樂隨時任你要
怪鳥怪叫時時有, 私家車野馬鬥快時時有, 獅子仔看見也會眉頭皺, 當我哋人人係怪獸
肥馬騮奀馬騮, 一班班冇先後, 共挽手通處咁揈好似打千秋
傻馬騮飲醉酒, 它真的太荒謬, 擰轉身通處咁撞走進獅子竇
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam 非洲旅遊
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam ....
ZERO - Chris Brown 大夢想家 : TFBOYS
I thought we were great
You took your love back and ran us off track
I counted all the days,
'Til you would come back, how stupid was that?
Now you're missing what we used to have
Guess the vodka brought the feeling back
I was caught up in the aftermath
But now, if you really want to know
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
Gave a hundred percent but all I got from you, zero, zero
I thought you were the one, then you turned around
Found somebody better, like I never met ya
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give
Wake up with a dime
Get up to no good better than you could
Go out, free our minds
Like you never would, never understood
Now you're missing what we used to have
You've been creeping round my Instagram
I was caught up in the aftermath
But now, if you really wanna know
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
Gave a hundred percent but all I got from you, zero, zero
I thought you were the one, then you turned around
Found somebody better, like I never met ya
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give
Broke back then but a nigga rich now
Got dollars, got euros, got yen, I got pounds
Zeros, zeros
Calling me up cause your bank check bounced
My new chick one hundred
And she got her own dinero, zero
You think I'm thinking about your ass?
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
Gave a hundred percent but all I got from you, zero, zero
I thought you were the one, then you turned around
Found somebody better, like I never met ya
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give,
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give
Zambezi - The Piranhas
Well, if I have the whim
I either sink or swim,
it never really seems to matter either way.
And if a bill comes in,
just throw it in the bin
because I'm sure to get
some more another day.
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
I'm on my way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
I ought to face life's complications,
but I haven't got the inclination
and I never learned the hang of facing
my responsibilities.
So when the bailiff comes, explain to him
I haven't got a thing to give to him,
but if he wants to come round visiting me,
this is where I'll be:
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
I'm on my way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
Well, if my bank should phone
tell them I ain't at home,
just say I packed
my plastic bag and went away;
as for the landlord's rent,
so if he's asking questions,
you'll know what to say:
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
I'm on my way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
he's on his way,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam.
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam,
to Africa,
Zambezi, Zambezi, Zambezi, Zam ....
Zambezi 非洲旅遊 : 陳秀雯
尋刺激通處走, 喜新鮮厭古舊, 為要找歡笑快樂走到去非洲
原野中通處走, 風沙中我享受, 任我癲可以放盡, 梗要玩番夠
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam非洲旅遊
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam
你笑佢笑齊齊笑, 開開心你叫佢叫齊齊叫, 槍聲響你跳佢跳齊齊跳, 要快樂隨時任你要
怪鳥怪叫時時有, 私家車野馬鬥快時時有, 獅子仔看見也會眉頭皺, 當我哋人人係怪獸
肥馬騮奀馬騮, 一班班冇先後, 共挽手通處咁揈好似打千秋
傻馬騮飲醉酒, 它真的太荒謬, 擰轉身通處咁撞走進獅子竇
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam 非洲旅遊
Zambezi Zambezi Zambezi Zam ....
ZERO - Chris Brown 大夢想家 : TFBOYS
I thought we were great
You took your love back and ran us off track
I counted all the days,
'Til you would come back, how stupid was that?
Now you're missing what we used to have
Guess the vodka brought the feeling back
I was caught up in the aftermath
But now, if you really want to know
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
Gave a hundred percent but all I got from you, zero, zero
I thought you were the one, then you turned around
Found somebody better, like I never met ya
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give
Wake up with a dime
Get up to no good better than you could
Go out, free our minds
Like you never would, never understood
Now you're missing what we used to have
You've been creeping round my Instagram
I was caught up in the aftermath
But now, if you really wanna know
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
Gave a hundred percent but all I got from you, zero, zero
I thought you were the one, then you turned around
Found somebody better, like I never met ya
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give
Broke back then but a nigga rich now
Got dollars, got euros, got yen, I got pounds
Zeros, zeros
Calling me up cause your bank check bounced
My new chick one hundred
And she got her own dinero, zero
You think I'm thinking about your ass?
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
Gave a hundred percent but all I got from you, zero, zero
I thought you were the one, then you turned around
Found somebody better, like I never met ya
Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give,
(Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero)
That's how many fucks I give
ZERO - Chris Brown 大夢想家 : TFBOYS 王俊凱, 王源, 易烊千璽
王俊凱:
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
王源:
雨再大 也總要回家
被淋濕的鞋 曬乾再出發
輕鬆的步伐 被泥土沖刷
力量無限放大
王俊凱:
我們 被小事打擾
為心事煩惱 骨骼和時間賽跑
未來的最佳男主角
準沒準備好
千璽:
帶著光
跟我飛翔
感受風的速度在耳邊 呼嘯遠方
合唱:
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
插上竹蜻蜓張開了翅膀
飛到任何想要去的地方
一個一個夢寫在日記上
一點一點靠近諾貝爾獎
只要你敢想就算沒到達理想
至少 有回憶珍藏
王源:
我們 慢慢地生長
從小的願望 到大的夢想 起航
小凱:
堅持是生命的永恆
跳動的心臟
千璽:
帶著光
跟我飛翔
合唱:
感受風的速度在耳邊
呼嘯遠方
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
插上竹蜻蜓張開了翅膀
飛到任何想要去的地方
一個一個夢寫在日記上
一點一點靠近諾貝爾獎
只要你敢想就算沒到達理想
至少 有回憶珍藏
Rap (小凱):
未來是什麼樣
心未眠夜未央
像鑽石一樣閃亮
Oooh!
站在逆風的方向
反而更大聲的唱
YOLO青春 一次瘋狂
王源:
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
千璽:
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
小凱:
插上竹蜻蜓張開了翅膀
合唱:
飛到任何想要去的地方
一個一個夢寫在日記上
一點一點靠近諾貝爾獎
只要你敢想就算沒到達理想
至少 有回憶珍藏
王俊凱:
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
王源:
雨再大 也總要回家
被淋濕的鞋 曬乾再出發
輕鬆的步伐 被泥土沖刷
力量無限放大
王俊凱:
我們 被小事打擾
為心事煩惱 骨骼和時間賽跑
未來的最佳男主角
準沒準備好
千璽:
帶著光
跟我飛翔
感受風的速度在耳邊 呼嘯遠方
合唱:
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
插上竹蜻蜓張開了翅膀
飛到任何想要去的地方
一個一個夢寫在日記上
一點一點靠近諾貝爾獎
只要你敢想就算沒到達理想
至少 有回憶珍藏
王源:
我們 慢慢地生長
從小的願望 到大的夢想 起航
小凱:
堅持是生命的永恆
跳動的心臟
千璽:
帶著光
跟我飛翔
合唱:
感受風的速度在耳邊
呼嘯遠方
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
插上竹蜻蜓張開了翅膀
飛到任何想要去的地方
一個一個夢寫在日記上
一點一點靠近諾貝爾獎
只要你敢想就算沒到達理想
至少 有回憶珍藏
Rap (小凱):
未來是什麼樣
心未眠夜未央
像鑽石一樣閃亮
Oooh!
站在逆風的方向
反而更大聲的唱
YOLO青春 一次瘋狂
王源:
一個一個夢飛出了天窗
千璽:
一次一次想穿梭舊時光
小凱:
插上竹蜻蜓張開了翅膀
合唱:
飛到任何想要去的地方
一個一個夢寫在日記上
一點一點靠近諾貝爾獎
只要你敢想就算沒到達理想
至少 有回憶珍藏